Quality Work . . . Done With Care.
Quality Care, the Nature Care Company, began in the spring of 1980 with an understanding that high quality work and friendly, honest, personalized service would lead to growth and success. Thanks to the hard work and dedication of each member of the Quality Care family, we now serve our Corridor clientele with over 70 trucks, 120 staff members, state of the art equipment, and a full administrative and technical staff. Despite our “old-fashioned” image, our employees and clients enjoy the most advanced and efficient lawn care equipment available. Talk to us today about the environmental, aesthetic, and recreational benefits of Lawn Health Care.
We believe that the success of any community depends on the contributions of all of its citizens and a shared spirit of cooperation. At Quality Care, we feel fortunate to be able to do business in an active, dynamic environment, and want to do our share to ensure the continued high quality of life that we enjoy here. Quality Care enthusiastically supports the many organizations that make our community such a special place to live and work.
Quality Care’s commitment to environmental stewardship has been evidenced by:
- The utilization of recycling centers and composting of yard waste – No debris goes to the landfill
- Use of organic enriched fertilizers assisted by lawn health practices such as aeration
- Lower carbon footprint with use of propane and rechargeable mowers and other lawn equipment
- Construction of drainage ponds to catch storm run-off and keep pollutants from flooding local streams and rivers – planted with native flowers and grasses
- Construction with local and renewable materials
- The purchase of recycled paper, furniture, and other materials for office use
- Landscape design that uses native plants that require less chemicals, maintenance and water
- Native prairie installation and maintenance
- Proper selection and application of fertilization and pest/disease control products by licensed staff
Such examples of commitment illustrate Quality Care’s capacity for corporate responsibility towards a just and sustainable economy, that serves the interests of the current generation and the well-being of future generations.