- First and foremost, deliver outstanding customer service in order to maintain/ sustain customer
- Assure proper chemical usage for applications.
- Educate our customers on the product that was used on their property through invoice notes and
verbal conversations as appropriate.
- General vehicle and equipment maintenance, safety and upkeep.
- Safely operating company vehicle with valid driver’s license.
- Learn and execute all company application techniques and procedures.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
- High School Diploma (or GED)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current IA Commercial pesticide applicators license, or previously certified
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds (8-10 hours per day)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills and proven time management are a must
- Able and willing to work in various/extreme weather conditions (8-10 hours per day)
- Available to work on Saturdays
- Previous industry experience is preferred
Interested in this position? Click below to download the application and submit it to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to meeting you!